Group Head, Internal Control at An Agricultural Firm
Posted on: 21 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
An Agricultural Firm is looking to fill the role below
- Provide managers and management with the relevant Internal Control methodological support.
- Ensure key internal controls are defined, implemented, documented, assessed and monitored in front of material risks.
- Ensure internal control deliverables are consistent within and at the required level of quality.
- Deliver adequate and timely reporting on Internal Control framework and control deficiencies in line with requirements to ensure appropriate escalation and adequate action plans.
- Ensure appropriate level of communication is maintained on Internal Control matters to support the framework and ensure appropriate ownership and accountabilities from management and managers.
- Develop adequate training material on the internal control objectives, approach and methodology.
- Document and ensure internal control documentation/policy is understood and agreed by management, control functions, auditors and regulators.
- Ensure consistency of Internal Control policy with Group requirements.
- Maintain Internal Control reporting tool.
.Soft skills and competencies:
- Ability to interact with senior management and multiple stakeholders, including regulators.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Leadership ability in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Proficient writing and delivery of presentations and documentation.
- Demonstrate high reliability, quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including: management, business leaders, control function officers, etc.
Candidate shoud be a Chartered Accountant inadditon to other qualifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Global Field Operations Associate/Manager at One Acre Fund
- Job Openings at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
- Nigeria Logistics and Procurement Coordinator at One Acre Fund
- Communications and Grant Compliance Associate at One Acre Fund
- Program Design Associate at One Acre Fund
- Investment Consultant at LEO Africa Limited
- General Manager at Crest Agro Products Limited
- Customer Support and Sales Officer at Agro Renewal Movement International (ARMI)