OPay is a one -stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food, grocery delivery and million other important services in your everyday life. We combine Human excellence, expertise and technology together to achieve the best.
We are urgently recruiting candidates for our Northern Region Branches within the capacity below:
Locations: Kastina, Kano, Zaria, Kaduna and Jos
- The qualified candidate would be responsible for the executions of marketing strategies and activities. He/She will be running points on execution and reporting of most marketing activities such as:
- Executes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Plans and communicates current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Coordinates the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Executes offline marketing activities
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience
- Minimum of BSC/ HND in Relevant Course
- MBA is an added advantage
- Training in data mining or certification in Marketing and Digital Marketing is required
go to method of application »
Locations: Kastina, Zaria-Kaduna and Jos-Plateau
- The qualified candidate will be responsible for effecting payments to vendors after ensuring that all invoices meet Many Wheels standard invoicing and approval requirements, safe keeping of the invoices in a shared drive; liaise with banks on treasury needs; make GL entries, and prepare bank reconciliation. Other activities includes to:
- Analyze previous day's transactions in the bank and wallet statements and report same to the Finance Manager/FC
- Effect payments on invoices checked and certified okay.
- Monitor the bank statements regularly to ensure that there's always fund available for operational and transactional payments.
- Posting of payments and transactions for each business day into the accounting system daily with the respective support documents attached to each entry.
- Prepare reconciliation statements for assigned wallets/bank statements
- Any other functions as assigned by the CFO/Supervisor.
- Minimum of three(3) years relevant working experience
- Minimum of B.Sc/ HND in Accounting
- Profession Membership of ICAN/ACCA is a must
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.