Sales & Marketing Manager at Schemelink Properties Limited
Posted on: 18 October, 2019
Deadline: 25 October, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
Schemelink Properties Limited is regarded as one of the players in the real estate sector. Thus, as part of our legacies over the years to build our customer’s confidence and to bring reforms into the real estate industry.
- Build, manage, monitor and mentor a team of sales representatives towards achieving set goals/targets
- Meet and surpass given sales targets.
- Research on real estate trends, carry out competitor analysis and remain aware of current real estate news.
- Build a network of potential customers by attending events, trainings, visiting locations where potential customers may reside etc.
- Maintain a professional, and courteous relationship with existing and potential clients
- Give feedback to customers and handle customer challenges by referring such issues to the appropriate channels and following up to ensure optimum satisfaction
- Give daily verbal reports, weekly and monthly documented reports on every unit in the department and for all unit members
- Use marketing online tools to manage team and client communication
- Improve your marketing skills by attending skill improvement trainings, conducting researches and acquiring required certifications
- Ensure client expectations are met and client satisfaction is maximised
- Provide proposals and presentations for potential clients
- Develop strategies and implementation of business development strategy to maximise the potential for the business.
- Minimum of 3-5 year(s) Experience in the Real Estate/Insurance Industry is a Major requirement.
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
- Must live around Ikeja/Ogba/Maryland/Agege/Oshodi Axis
- Marketing Certification is an added advantage
- Willingness to work on a strict commission structure
- Must possess requisite knowledge and skills required of a sales and marketing Manager.
- Coaching, mentoring and people Management skills
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills
- Understands how to manage ambiguity and risks
- Enthusiasm and high level of motivation
- Good ethics and high level of integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Attractive Commission, Official Car, other Bonuses and Incentives.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com with ‘SMM’ as subject of mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Pivotage Consulting
- Investment Consultant at Revelation Properties Limited
- Jobs at Tunde Adejumo & Co.
- Brand Manager at Revelation Properties Limited
- Job Vacancies at Rovedana Limited
- Content Writer and Researcher at PropertyPro.ng
- Accountant at UnoCasa Limited
- Project Manager at Dynasty Real Estate (DRE)