Jobs at Willers Solutions Limited
Posted on: 18 October, 2019
Deadline: 23 October, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable group of company is looking to fill the vacant role below:
- A proven record of consistently delivering on revenue and profitability target of no less than 1.5 Billion Naira at 25% gross profit.
- Be technologically savvy with a sound knowledge of enterprise technology solutions especially in the areas of Cyber Security, Cloud, Infrastructure, Mobility and Business Intelligence & Productivity.
- Possess sound industry knowledge and domain expertise in at least two or all of the following verticals; FSI, Telco, Oil and Gas, FMCG and Public Sector.
- You must have existing and viable industry relationships across the ranks in organizations; from users to key decision makers and in places where they don’t exist, you should be able to build with ease.
- You can confidently have both technical and business discussions with C-level Executives and Directors in organizations across the verticals and close deals with or without the input of Executive Management.
- Have a good knowledge of building and executing Sales Strategy, Sales Operation, Sales Process and Sales Management.
- Candidate must be a passionate and aggressive go-getter who never takes no for an answer.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or any IT related course.
- A minimum of 3 years’ sales experience selling enterprise technology solutions in at least 2 of the following areas the following areas; Cyber Security, Cloud, Infrastructure, Mobility and Business Intelligence & Productivity.
- Having 2 or 3 years Presales experience prior to Sales and Sales Management would increase your chances of success.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Account Manager" as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
go to method of application »
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Interacting with clients in a professional conduct.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Must be 40 years and above.
- A valid driver's license.
- 10 years driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
Note*** Only qualified Candidates will be shortlisted. Interested Candidates should forward CV “ MS WORD FORMAT” to email@example.com Using “DRIVER” as the mail subj.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Account Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Driver - email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Learning and Development Associate - Internal Firm Services at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Latest Jobs at Ascentech Services Limited
- Fresh Jobs at LN Outsourcing
- Latest Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Project Engineer at Kloverharris Limited
- Managing Director at KPMG Nigeria
- Sales Executives at DU Opensource Limited
- Assistant Security Manager at Tetra Tech Nigeria