Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Job Description :
Our client in the banking industry requires the services of enquiry officers for immediate employment. Candidates with the qualifications below should apply and upload CV/resume.
Duties Include but not limited to;
- Receiving Standing Payment Order instructions and forward to appropriate Unit for processing according to laid-down procedures.
- Processing Stop Cheque Order according to laid-down procedures. This includes capturing, if required.
- Attending to entries regarding cheques and deposit books sold.
- Attending to written inter-account transfer instructions.
- Attending to the posting of all value transactions within own level of authority.
- Verifying all value transactions posted.
- Distributing mail received for own department.
- Filing of reports and correspondences.
- Attending to related telephone calls and customer queries.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.