Managing Director at LEO Africa Limited
Posted on: 19 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
LEO (Limpopo Eco Operations ) Africa is a Big5 & wildlife monitoring and conservation volunteer project located on the Marataba Section of the Marakele National Park. Our mission is to help and provide the Park Section Management with relevant information about key species on the park, such as lion, leopard, elephant, and black and white rhino, as well as help with conservation work and veterinary operations when necessary.
- The ideal candidate will excel in both strategic and executional areas in order to implement initiatives to better the organization
- In order to succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable taking on a range of responsibilities including hiring and training, implementing programs, and acting as the leader for the organization.
- Help lead efforts to launch new programs and grow the organization
- Ensure that an annual budget is created and followed
- Ability to lead the career development of self and others by attracting and retaining high performing talent
- Communicate and direct organization's conversations around priorities, goals, and organization improvement areas.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in related area
- 5+ years' of management experience
- Ability to travel.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Team Lead - Software Engineering at Babban Gona
- Fresh Jobs at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
- NYSC Content Developer at Bazuze Nigeria
- Finance and Admin Officer at Farm 360
- Inventory Officer at Farm 360
- Intern/Corp Member at FarmAgric Nigeria
- Logistics Officer at an Agricultural Firm
- Country Manager (Agri-business) at eRecruiter Africa