Compliance Attorney at Transsnet Financial
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Transsnet Financial
Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Responsible for drafting and reviewing contracts and other legal documents related to procurement, IT operation and maintenance, and finance, and establishing standard contract system with supporting standards.
- Cooperate with relevant departments in negotiations and negotiations, and deal with various disputes in the process of work.
- Studied relevant laws and regulations of business support, and provided legal opinions or Suggestions for business development and standard operation.
- Conducted cross-departmental communication, discussed relevant difficult problems, conducted legal analysis and assisted in issuing solutions.
- Other relevant legal work.
- Law major, Bachelor degree or above, proficient in labor law, contract law, company law and other related laws.
- At least 5 years experience in law related field, preferably with legal working experience in law firm or corporate system.
- Have strict logical thinking, keen sense of law, accurate legal judgment and good affinity.
- Passionate, willing to accept innovative and challenging work, strong anti-pressure ability, good at communication, coordination and organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Qualified candidates should apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Transsnet FinancialSimilar Jobs
- Inbound Officer Recruitment at The United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Cost Estimator/Planning Executive at Superflux International Limited
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Limited
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Senior Private Sector Development Officer, PISA at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- 2019 World Bank Group Legal Internship Program
- Loan Marketers at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- Security Agent, PSEC at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)