Cashiers at Domain Alliance Company
Posted on: 4 July, 2014
Deadline: 23 July, 2014
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Domain Alliance Company is recruiting to fill the position of:
The Cashier is responsible for maintaining World Class Customer Service as per company standards. The position is responsible for the fast and efficient check out of all Customer transactions as well as ensuring Customer satisfaction at the counter and proper control of all cash and informational materials in a fast paced environment.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer Service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, using the customer name whenever possible, maintaining outstanding standards and all other components of company’s customer service guidelines.
- Operate the cash register, accept payment, make change, provide receipts and bag merchandise for customers.
- Document the return of damaged, discontinued or expired products.
- Oversee Customer returns, exchanges, merchandise credits, check authorization, charge sends, and discretion discounts (i.e. employee sales, etc.); assures the completion of all POS transactions, and the proper control of all cash and credit at the POS registers according to Company policies and procedures.
- Participate in cross training opportunities with other associates.
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of daily deposits and change.
- Ensures compliance of Company policies, procedures and practices; and supports Company loss prevention efforts.
- Communicates any issues to the Assistant Manager and/or Store Manager.
- Provides orderly maintenance and organization of front-end merchandise.
- Assist in providing Customer Service, housekeeping, displays and replenishing merchandise as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at TOC Guest House (Texas Overseas)
- Front Desk Officer at Sarepta Nigeria Limited
- Seismic Engineer at Western Development Company Limited
- Brand Manager at Sunray Ventures
- Drivers at Sarepta Nigeria Limited
- Coda Echoscope Surveyor at Atlas Professionals
- Front End Developer at a Leading Frm
- Back End Developer at a Leading Firm