As the leading company in the Flavours and Fragrances industry, Givaudan creates and manufactures unique and innovative taste and smell solutions. We provide the passion and expertise for global, regional and local food and beverages manufactures as well as household, personal care and fine fragrance companies.
Givaudan people believe in their work. Our flavours and fragrances play an important part in consumers’ well-being from Australia to Zambia. From the fragrances which bring back happy memories to the flavours that improve diets by boosting the taste of healthy food. Givaudan employees believe they make a difference. With over 9,000 employees across 42 different countries, our global organisation offers the distinctive experience of a market leader with the culture and friendliness of a small team.
Are you up for this great career opportunity?
The Fragrances division is seeking an experienced and customer focused individual to support the commercial operations at our newly established regional office in Lagos, Nigeria.
You will be joining a highly paced, passionate and diverse team whose main objective is to grow our existing business presence in West Africa.
In this role you will be challenged with managing the daily administration of the Fragrances office in Lagos, acting as the contact point between the Sales team, Customers, Marketing and the Technical teams both in Johannesburg - South Africa and Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
Core responsibility will include customer service, pre- and post-sales support and general office operations coordination.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Manage an office
- Interact and develop professional relations with customers
- Understanding/meeting customer expectations
- Cross functional coordination at various departmental levels
Key Responsibilities include:
- Act as an active and effective link between various departments managed overseas and our different-sized customers
- Sales order management: Follow up on orders, Filing the orders/invoices including documentations
- Pricing: Quotation according to Sales instructions, Liaising with Pricing in South Africa and Dubai
- Samples management
- Maintain customer database
- Responsible for obtaining all relevant information for questionnaires and product information as requested by customers
- Responsible for compiling sales statistics and market intelligence data
- Collect and interpret local / regional consumer understanding data
- Assist with all other activities to improve Sales and Marketing performance
- Entering & updating projects using internal computer database
- Working with commercial tools and systems
- Office administration and front-facing reception duties; expense / petty cash management, coordination of suppliers and service providers
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Degree/Diploma in Business or Commerce with 3-4 years’ experience in a customer services environment
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken), French would be an added advantage
- Customer focused.
- PC user literacy (Lotus Notes/Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Keen attention to details / Strong filling capacity
- Ability to deal with, analyze and interpret numerical and business information.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Self-motivated and able to use your initiative
- Ability to work on his/her own due to nature of the job
- Active team player
- Highly organized
- Open minded and pleased to share the feeling of sense, smell and taste
- Be able to drive and preferably have own transport
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale