Contract and Marketing Specialist at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 22 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Uniterm Nigeria Limited
Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximize client potential.
- Align with leadership to coordinate sales projects.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs.
- Directly engaging with top customers and internal leaders to identify and track new business opportunities in order to grow Uniterm’s product and services range while maintaining profitability.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business & technology leaders at key international and domestic conferences.
- Review and analyze the competitive landscape and align with leadership strategies to address gaps.
- Work closely with operations teams and key customers to define new products and launch to market
- Plan and execute all marketing activities of services or product throughout its life cycle.
- Collaborate and communicate the service or product strategies effectively to cross functional teams.
- Understand system requirements, future trends, key customers, and emerging technologies for the market and help to shape the overall strategy for winning in this market.
- Assist in the preparation of tender responses for drilling services.
- Review of Tender documents on receipt to ensure its completeness.
- Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity on bid submission.
- Ensure that Technical submissions to tenders are fully complied with inclusive of all necessary details.
- Ensure all responses to tenders are submitted on time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, numerical science or related field
- 5+ years product marketing, applications, or systems experience or equivalent industry in the oil and gas environment.
- Highly driven, self-motivated, strategic thinker with outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to drive multiple tactical initiatives in parallel across a global customer base; think clearly on one’s feet.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, ability to organize information well and communicate with clarity and efficiency whether for an internal or external audience.
- Proven success in developing and executing product business plans
- Knowledge of oil and gas market, customers, and/or products/services strongly preferred
- Technical understanding of engineering systems
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships, both inside and outside of the company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of their mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Uniterm Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- QA/QC Engineer at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
- HSE Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Experienced Driver at United Geophysical Nigeria Limited
- IT & Technical Support Staff Graduate Interns at Ecscorp Resources Limited
- Senior HVAC Engineer at Mandilas Group
- Business Development Manager at PPC Limited
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Officer at Prime Sources Limited
- Accountant at a Leading Engineering Company - Nicole Sinclair