Marketing Operation Manager at Hazon Holdings
Posted on: 16 August, 2019
Deadline: 25 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Employment Type: 6 Months
- The Manager Operations Manager must have the capability and experience to lead and own day-to-day activities in relation to project and brand activations.
- The role is mainly responsible for strategy, output quality, budget, timeline management, client management, project & brand activation activities.
Key Results Areas (Responsibilities)
- Project strategy - work with internal client in development of project strategy. Set project objectives, success measures and detailed action plans to support overall marketing strategy.
- Project execution and monitoring: manage client’s project / third parties in strategy and execution of projects & brand activation. Ensure each project details are optimized without reducing brand consistency and risking timely delivery.
- Budget: ensure efficiency or project related budget through detailed cost review and effective negotiation. Maximize Project ROI without jeopardizing quality of output.
- Timeline - supervise project, team members and work with creative team and relevant internal stakeholders in ensuring timely delivery of each project.
- Assess and detect early signs of agency misalignment, potential problems and take lead / action to ensure minimum deviation from initial plan.
- Ensure team members are lead effectively, accountable and as well coach team to ensure overall project objectives are achieved.
- External stakeholders: create collaborative environment by building relationship, understanding and motivating external and internal parties in delivering projects – at the same time able to drive and take firm stand to external parties when necessary.
- Internal stakeholders: effectively communicate project updates (in detail when necessary) of creative development / production process and gather feedback and input from relevant stakeholders.
- Assist management in making strategic decision by providing expertise and knowledge based on data and experience.
- Ensure Internal process are strictly adhered by self and team members(ERP usage, Code of Conduct, Use of Mcps,Checklist etc)
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Minimum of 3- 5 years’ experience in event & brand activation (venue management, production and activation) production.
- Preferably as event & brand activation industry with experience supervising in-mall and exhibitions.
- APCON Certifications / Master’s Degree preferably
- Knowledgeable in details of project cost components (venue, production and activation) and experienced in effective negotiation with external parties.
- Experience in supervising a team, able to develop and provide clear direction to junior team members and external parties. Understanding of brand is a must, able to follow the brand guideline and ensure correct brand implementation to event materials.
- Good business sense, quick in understanding / dealing with complex business on ground situation and provide recommendations if not take decisions that are likely to lead to good outcome.
- Able to review event related creative outputs (e.g booth, merchandising design) with high attention to detail and provide clear feedback that is likely to lead to improve aesthetics quality of output without adversely impacting functionality and budget. Good visual communication fundamental and design intuition is a plus
- Multitasking, self-driven, able to juggle multiple projects and other responsibilities and at the same time able to clearly prioritize / effectively delegate tasks.
- Able to perform under pressure and ambiguity.
- Comfortable working in flexible working hour’s condition and occasional travelling.
- Market Knowledge
- Financial planning & strategy
- Customer Service
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong strategic skills with ability to translate strategy into tactics
- Strong financial analysis ability
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hazon HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- Cinema Manager at Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services
- Corps Member at Invent Alliance Limited
- Financial Accounant at Zuriel Consulting
- Direct Sales Executive at Outsource Africa
- Head, Investor Relations at Ralds & Agate
- Interior Designer/Sales Consultant at Lorache Group
- Job Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Developers at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners