Account Manager in an Oil and Gas Company
Posted on: 24 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our client, an organisation Oil and Gas sector with the goal of offering and maintaining a sustained professional excellent services is in search of a viable and competent individual to fill the vacant position of Account Manager who would be working from two European countries (France and Belgium)
Sales Main Territory: Mainly France and Belgium
This position is responsible for organisation Product Service sales to assigned customers in assigned territory. The Sales Man will report directly to the Branch Manager for services and is responsible for the Aftermarket bookings with assigned customers.
- Act as a liaison between customers and the organisation
- Manage customer relations and cultivate value-selling culture within customer organisation
- Generates bookings from organisation and non-organisation base and contributes to the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values
- Contributes to the achievement of customer satisfaction and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures
Coordinate Sales Activity with Customers
- Rotating and/or reciprocating equipment aftermarket sales experience
- Develop and maintain a detailed territory plan that ensures attainment of bookings targets
- Pro-actively promote and sell organisation’s products and services by visiting customers on a regular and planned basis.
- Work with North Branch team to develop proposals and solutions for customer requests for product services.
- Provide timely, accurate information on projects and tenders in the market, competitor placing and organisational positioning and make systematic updates to pipeline platform. – Use of the CRM tool is mandatory.
- Track planned outages, and monitor the health of key machinery assets within the assigned region
- Provide feedback and direction to any organisational department on all matters of opportunity, competition, loss, change, problem of market intelligence and strategy for territory for product service and new units business.
- Maintain good records for territory, of its present and prospective customers; also records relating to organisation’s competition and their activities.
- Actively records and keeps updated, the installed base of organisation and non organisation’s units across the assigned territory.
- Develop strong, long-term, business relationships with customers.
- Prepare and present professional presentations to customers relating to Product Services to customer management and staff.
- Discuss, negotiate and finalize proposals with customers including commercial and legal terms and conditions of sale/purchase.
- Responsible for timely submission of Risk Assessments (RAM) for approval purposes when offers / orders deviate from Company norms.
- Act as single point of contact when required on difficult company problems with customers to co-ordinate complex customer problems internal and external.
- Promote and organize customer visits to organisation’s facilities.
- Provide advice/ assistance to credit and collection, marketing and completes sales.
- Develop and maintain a detailed territory plan
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in engineering required.
- A minimum of 5 years of post-graduate experience, which includes outside sales experience calling on industrial customers.
- Computer skills and ability to work with Microsoft Office suite of business programs
- Work safely and follow all rules and procedures.
- Complete all required safety training.
- Report all Near-Misses, First Aids and Incidents to supervisors.
- Attend and participate in all safety meetings and complete required BBAs.
- Conduct Behavior Based Safety Audits and report any safety concerns observed
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Fluent in French, Fluent in written English
- Citizen or Landed Immigrant of the European Union
- Direct experience with the internal processes used by major customers in the Energy industry
- Basic knowledge and experience in simulating turbo, reciprocating and steam machinery aero/thermo performance is a plus
- Experienced negotiator of commercial and legal Terms and Conditions of sale/purchase
- Excellent communication and organisation skills, requires time management and record keeping detail.
- Travel required up to 90% of time to fulfill obligations for position
- Experience working in a highly-matrixed organization
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record
Method of Application
Click here to apply for the position
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Latest Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Drillers at Ensco Plc
- Business Development Officer, Machine Shop at AOS Orwell
- Latest Recruitment at an Oil and Gas Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Head Of Accounts at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Strategy, Economics and Planning at Hobark International Limited (HIL)