Financial Accountant at Kingsfold Academy
Posted on: 23 June, 2014
Deadline: 30 June, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Kingsfold Academy
Kingsfold Academy is recruiting for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
The successful candidate for the position of a Financial Accountant must meet the following specification:
- Must be a mature male
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any other related course from a recognized institution
- Must have a minimum of 5 years working experience.
- Those with experience in an education setting would be highly preferable
- Applicants must be conversant with Accounting software like Sage, QuickBooks, Peachtree
- Possession of professional certifications like ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Applicants residing at Ikorodu or Adamo would be given prefential consideration because of proximity to the school.
- Applicant must posses excellent numerial and analytical skills, high confidentiality and ability to work under minimum or no supervision.
- Knowledge of Computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Applicants to send detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted and invited for interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kingsfold AcademySimilar Jobs
- Account Assistant at Skyline University College
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at IBFCAlliance Limited
- University Librarian at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
- Teaching Vacancies at a Leading Group of Schools
- Ongoing Graduate and Experienced Recruitment at The Obafemi Awolowo University
- Provost at Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education
- Apply for a UNICAF Scholarship to study with the University of South Wales, UK
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology