Upperlink Limited is an incorporated company with headquarters in Lagos. Its core areas of specialization are in Internet Applications, Electronic Payments Integration, and Custom Software Development. Our focus is to eliminate business operational borders, actualize seamless process flow and resource optimization via ICT deployment. Upperlink maintains strategic partnerships with Interswitch, NIBSS, Google, SAP and 18 Commercial banks in Nigeria.
Upperlink is currently seeking suitable candidates for the position of Mobile Application Developer to join its talented team of seasoned professional staff.
Ref No: MAP/2014
- Atleast 1 year mobile programming experience or equivalent education.
- Experience building mobile based solutions using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery Mobile, Bootstrap, Phonegap etc.
- Ability to work with HTML5 and build mobile apps that are accessible on all smartphone, tablet and desktop devices.
- Ability to work well along or within a team.
- Understanding of other technologies including web portals, cloud computing, API development, and web servers is a plus.
- Self motivated to continually improve development skills and knowledge.
- Ability to update programming skills as new versions or frameworks are released for corporate standard platforms.
- Understanding of how to develop for mobile platforms using native approach is a plus.
go to method of application »
Ref No: OJA/2014
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience working on a development project
- Experience in application development using JAVA and Oracle PL/SQL
- Hands on experience in application development using JSF/JSP and/or Oracle ADF
- Proficiency in database development Oracle 10g/11g
- Experience in Software development project UNIX and Windows Environments
- Experience in application development using J2EE, JFC/SWING, EJB 2.0, JDBC, Servlets
- HTML, XML, RMI, SOAP
- Thorough knowledge of J2EE application platform configuration and performance optimization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.