Grants Consultant at Pact
Posted on: 17 June, 2014
Deadline: 23 June, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at PACT
Open To: All qualified candidates
Positions: Grants Consultant
Opening Date: June 17, 2014
Closing Date: June 23, 2014
Pact Nigeria seeks for qualified candidate to fill the above mentioned position in the Abuja office.
- Under the direct supervision of the Senior Grants Officer, the consultant will assist the Grants unit in the processing of 8 CSOs sub award documents for review under the active project.
- The consultant will review completeness of sub grantees documentation for necessary approvals.
- The consultant will ensure compliance with Pact policy.
- HND/Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or Social Sciences plus any of the following professional accounting certification and regulation: ACA or ACCA or CPA
- At least 3 years' experience in project accounting, grant and contract management
- Candidates with sound audit experience and sense of probing will bepreferred.
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing English
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Hands on experience in the use of Navision Accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of CDC, USAID and other funding agencies' rules, regulations, and procedures
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for submission is close of business on Monday, 23rd June 2014. All CV's/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PACTSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Creative Associates International
- Job Opportunities at Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Secretary at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Massive Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project - i+ Consortium (52 Positions)
- Receptionist at The Social and Economic Rights Action Center (SERAC)
- Job Vacancy at Palladium Group
- Operations Managers at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)