Cameron (NYSE:CAM) is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, sales and service network, Cameron's 11 operating divisions work with drilling contractors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, measure and compress pressures and flows.
The company generates annual bookings in excess of $8 billion with more than 24,000 employees at more than 250 locations around the world. Cameron is headquartered in Houston, Texas and derives approximately 2/3 of its business from outside the United States.
This position could be considered for a foreign service assignment.
- Calls and/or visits customers to identify needs, establish buying cycles and to create customer-supplier relationship
- Establish sale objectives and develop sales forecasts
- Develop sales strategies, increase profits and develop alliances with individual accounts
- Assigned specific accounts to increase sales and establish budgets
- Secures order taking into account delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment
- Point of contact for problem resolution with customers
- Work with customer engineers and specifications writers to obtain specification of Division products
- Prepares and conducts sales presentations
- Provide analysis of market intelligence
- May be assigned to field locations and require visits to rig sites
- May mentor less experienced sales professionals
Minimum Job Qualifications
Mechanical degree or 5 years relevant experience.
Minimum 3 years relevant experience from Cameron or direct applicable outside experience.
Solid knowledge of Cameron equipment
Good supervisory skills and the ability to motivate subordinates.
High professional and personal development potential.
Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
Knowledge of the company standard computer hardware & software, conversant in SAP
To apply for this position, click here