Management Position at Siemens
Posted on: 16 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Siemens
Siemens is an Integrated Technology Company. The business activities of our Energy, Health care, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust.
Siemens is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Organize and coordinate resources, prioritize activities to ensure the plant operation in accordance to the load dispatch requirements.
- Establish a long term strategic planning of all major maintenance activities (minor and major inspection) Ensure a high plant availability by establishing and monitoring of a preventive maintenance and condition monitoring program
- Ensure all operation and maintenance activities are performed in compliance with laws and regulation
- Establish and coordinate a safety and health system with relevant training to all staff, guidelines and procedures
- Organize and coordinate required technical training to enhance the professional skills of the O&M team. Maintain a close contact to the technical departments in Germany and provide all required reports and information. Maintain a close client contact, provide reports in time and react in a timely manner on clients requests
- Monitor and control the project financials, analyze the cost structure and identify areas for result improvement
- Develop internal processes and procedures to achieve the operational requirements and monitor their implementation
- Motivate and encourage your team member, provide guidance and promote staff development, develop a highly capable. Establish and maintain international management systems according to ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001
Educational Background and Experience
- Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering, minimum 12 years working experience with focus on power plant commissioning or power plant operation
- Experience in project management as member of a project team
- Experience in personal management and leadership gained in a managerial function
- Several years of working experiences abroad are helpful
- Leadership and management skills with technical knowledge / power plant experience
- Negotiation skills, MS Office, BFS++ (Plant management knowledge), use of English, knowledge in Accounting/ Bookkeeping and Stores organization.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SiemensSimilar Jobs
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Hosting Operation Manager (Vas) at Lightning Networks Limited
- Junior Data Scientist (Octave Analytics) at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Software Developers at Vatebra Limited
- Job Opportunity at Nokia Nigeria
- Director, Account Management, CSS at Visa Incorporated
- Jobs at Uptech Systems and Solutions
- Front-End Developers at Alfred & Victoria Associates