Literature-In-English Teacher at S-TEE Schools
Posted on: 26 June, 2019
Deadline: 10 July, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at S-TEE Schools
Education holds the key to a better life. Every child deserves to be properly equipped with the necessary foundation skills required to function effectively in their world. In an age where information is vital for transformation, it is important that we carefully handle our learning process in order to ensure that we are preparing adequately for our tomorrow.
S-TEE was established on the premise of attaining such goals. Since September 1978, S-TEE has maintained a strong commitment to imparting sound moral, academic, spiritual and life training skills into our learners.
The job functions include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of in Literatue in English.
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other department to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- Candidates who live within Ago/Isolo/Amuwo Odofin/Surulere and its environs is preferred.
- Candidates should posses a minimum of B.Ed/B.Sc(Ed)/BA(Ed) OR BA/B.Sc/HND plus PGDE in English or any other related discipline.
- with minimun of 2 - 3 years teaching experience.
- A postgraduate degree in the relevant subject(s) will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified and experienced candidates should send their application and updated CV in MS Word format, using the position as title to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about S-TEE SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Primary School Teacher at Silverwood School, Maryland
- Catering Manager at Atlantic Hall Schools
- Vice - Chancellor at Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano
- College Bursar at Federal College of Education (Technical), Omoku
- Digital Marketing Executive at Raadaa Partners International Limited
- Graduate Trainees and Experienced Teachers at Paul Esther Consulting Limited
- School Librarian at Prime Montessori School
- School Chef at Roemichs International School