Fresh Vacancies at Finchglow Travels Limited
Posted on: 25 June, 2019
Deadline: 31 July, 2019
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Finchglow Travels
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
Locations: Abuja & Port Harcourt
- First Degree in a related field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a similar role.
- Result Oriented & Target Driven Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track and analyze data with a purpose of identifying industry trends, product knowledge and other ideal leads.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- High proficiency levels with the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong presentation, negotiation & influencing skills.
- Basic knowledge of aviation program(s) will be an added plus
go to method of application »
- Manage diaries, schedules and appointments.
- Provide communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options and maintaining office equipment.
- Multitask and prioritize workload to ensure effective time management.
- Complete special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Manage paper and electronic filing systems, handles and routes mail and operates a variety of office machines other office equipment.
- Maintain inventory.
- Prepare and edit documents.
- Provide and all-round support to the Office of the Managing Director.
- Prepare periodic reports on activities e.g. expenses, projects etc., carried out in the department.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 1-2 years working in an administrative position.
- B.Sc or HND from a higher institution.
- Effective time management
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Robust administrative skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and ability to take initiative
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Finchglow TravelsSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Pause Factory Resources Limited
- Travel Consultant at Finchglow Travels
- Sales Consultants at Touch Identity International
- Sales & Business Development Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited
- Digital Marketing Manager at Gatatransport Limited
- Visa Specialist At Dreamwayz Travel Network
- Destination Consultant at Finchglow Travels
- Ticketing and Reservation Officer at Pause Factory Resources Limited