Our client requires the services of a qualified and experienced candidate for the following position.
• Self-Generation of new Corporate Clients for the Company and managing the relationships.
• Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision making abilities
• Ability to interface with senior executives
• Presentation and demonstration of relevant products and services to potential clients as part of the sales effort.
• Consistent achievement of client acquisition targets as defined in line with overall company strategy.
• Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution, features and specifications.
• Comprehensive performance reporting on business development initiatives including the preparation of customer call reports and weekly activity reports
• Plan approaches and pitches.
• A bachelor's degree
• 5+ years’ experience using formal sales capture processes
• Have a Strong strategic focus
• Be results-driven, innovative and committed to high standards of performance.
• Be highly adaptable, creative, and used to delivering results in a dynamic and fluid working environment.
• Be able to leverage their experience to rapidly assume a wide range of responsibilities and make decisive and tangible contributions to the Organisation.
• Applicants must be comfortable negotiating change, taking responsibility, and making complex strategic and operational decisions.
• Applicants must demonstrate integrity and high personal ethical standards;
• Be highly numerate, analytical and detailed focused; and be
• Be strongly committed to business development.
Salary 50,000 plus fantastic commission. To apply, send CV to email@example.com