- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Jobs at ICAP
Posted on: 19 June, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at ICAP
ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City, seeks highly qualified candidates to serve as Director of Finance and Administration – Nigeria (DAF). The incumbent will be responsible to manage all operational, financial, and logistical aspects of ICAP’s programs research, technical assistance and training in Nigeria.
- ICAP seeks highly qualified and experienced candidates to fill the DAF position by October 2019. The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor's degree in Business or Public Administration, Finance, Accounting or related fields and a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant work experience including at least seven (7) years of work experience at an international NGO focused on health and development.
- The incumbent will have a demonstrated track record working on US Government-supported PEPFAR programs experience working effectively as a part of diverse staff teams, and contributing to successful collaborations with donors, host-country ministries, and civil society.
- This is a locally employed position contingent upon availability of grant funding.
go to method of application »
- We seek for highly qualified and experienced candidates to fill the Country Director position by October 2019.
- The incumbent will serve as the primary ICAP representative in-country and will be responsible for the strategic leadership and direction of ICAP’s programs research, technical assistance and training in Nigeria.
- The successful candidate will hold an MD (or international equivalent), PhD or DrPH and a minimum of ten (10) years of experience managing large international public health programs with at least 8 years of experience in resource-limited settings.
- The incumbent will have a demonstrated track record working on US Government-supported PEPFAR programs focused on scale-up of HIV care and treatment and HIV case-based surveillance systems.
- The Country Director will also have demonstrated experience leading diverse staff teams, and managing successful collaborations with donors, host-country ministries of health, and civil society.
- This position is contingent upon availability of grant funding.
Method of Application
Applicants should their detailed CV to: ICAP-Jobs@cumc.columbia.edu with the job title “DAF - Nigeria” in the subject line.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ICAPSimilar Jobs
- Call Center Agent at Hallmark Health Services Limited
- Experienced Medical Officer at Grace Valley Medical Center
- Medical Sonologist at Me Cure Healthcare Limited
- Psychiatric Nurse at the Olive Prime Psychological Services
- Medical Doctor at GNI Healthcare Limited
- Medical Doctor at Brookfield Clinics
- Job Openings at Paramount LifeCare
- Matron/Senior Nursing Officer at DEDA Hospital