e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We combine all connectivity options to deliver a bespoke solution for your communication needs.
e.Stream Networks is dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Carrying out accurate surveys, ensuring client's installation standards are maintained
- Installation and maintenance of radio equipment on the tower
- Assisting the network engineers in the coordination and organizing all technical activities at site.
- Ability to travel extensively
- Willingness to climb tall structures for installation of antennas
- OND/HND in Elect/Elect Engineering
- Certification in rigging
- 1-2 years of experience in similar field
go to method of application »
- Collection of funds from banks and disbursement where necessary
- Ensure all requisitions are duly authorized before disbursement
- Assist with annual audit
- Prepare cash payments to suppliers and vendors.
- Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of bank statements
- Reconcile account payable and receivable transactions.
- Provide to the Budget/Accounting Manager market intelligence on latest development in the industry relevant to boost efficiency of service
- Research and recommend innovative ideas to Line Manager.
Strict compliance to our QMS objectives and procedures for every service rendered both internally and externally.
- OND/HND/Bachelor's Degree in: Accounting or finance related discipline.
- 1 year experience or a Fresher
The drive and motivation to pass exams while working full-time. Demonstrated evidence of continual professional development
Innovation, Technical skills, Customer service, Interpersonal skills, Analytical, Planning/Organizing, Professionalism
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should email their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.