Your Loan, Tailored for You!
Consolidating debt? Need a new car? Paying for a large expense like school fees or a special occasion?... We have you covered!!!
Implement all guidelines, processes and procedures to facilitate efficient underwriting norms to improves portfolio quality and customer experience.
1. Credit Underwriting
- Implement the operational systems, policies, and processes in support of business objectives.
- Adhere strictly to company underwriting policies and procedures and growth, quality and profit objectives
- Analyse pertinent financial and credit data and makes final credit decisions (approval or declination) within signing authority.
- Assist in the development and implementation of risk framework to mitigate fraud using customer data
2. People Management
- Provide direction and clarity responsibilities for Credit Originating Officer
- Communicate effectively with team members and ensure they are accurately and promptly informed.
- Ensure team cohesiveness and effectiveness within the department
- Plan, support and evaluate the performance of team members.
- Provide development support and equip team members with the knowledge and skills required to perform job effectively.
- Critical thinking, Problem Solving and Analystic Skills
- Financial Management
- Quality Assurance (Portfolio)
- Underwriting and Loan Management
- Database Management
- Data Analytics
- Self-Assured, Confident and Assertive
- Leadership, Influencing & Negotiation
- Relationship Management
- Effective Communication Skills
- Attention to details
- Time Management
APPLICATION & TECHNOLOGY
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- A first degree is required
- Professional qualification an added advantage
- Minimum of 2years’ work experience in similar role within the financial services industry. Bank Operations and Risk Management will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
1. JOB PURPOSE
- As businesses are increasingly reliant on technology, the role of an IT officer is crucial to business continuity and success.
- The IT officer will be implement IT solutions that will enable the company to grow and perform more efficiently. Part of this will include maximising resources and projects through design, development to completion.
- The position holder will be responsible for maintaining Business Support systems like CRM, Service Delivery Platform, Contact Centre Technology etc. and might also be required to work in an outsourced environment with deliveries through Strategic Partners.
- S/he will be expected to provide solutions to complex IT issues and be able to act both independently or closely with the IT Manager on-site.
- The key deliverable for this role is ensuring that projects are completed on time and budget, providing seamless service and ensure optimisation of systems.
- Familiarity with PBX, IP telephony, call centre management
- Excellent PC hardware hands-on experience
- Ability to perform hands-on tasks (wiring etc..)
- Familiarity with common windows operating systems (7,8,10, 2012)
- Familiarity with common Linux operating systems (Ubuntu, Debian, Redhat)
- Hands-on experience with MS Active directory, client and server sides
- Hands-on experience with Cisco routers and switches
- Familiarity with online helpdesk systems
- Familiarity with project management systems
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Google Apps, including account administration, directory sync services and advanced troubleshooting
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
Bachelor's or Master's degree in a computer science, MIS or similar. Coursework for either degree can include computer engineering, programming, networking, mathematics or database management.
Three or more (recent) years of IT hands-on work experience
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- Good communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Quick learner, able to follow and execute project plans.
go to method of application »
As a business, we relate our success directly to the strength of our management team. To continue operating at our high standards, we’re seeking an experienced general manager to join us. As an ideal candidate, you’ll be a born leader with previous managerial experience. You’ll have proven experience overseeing operations, and potentially human resources, finance, and communications departments. An expert communicator with a strong ability to delegate responsibilities and collaborate across a wide range of departments. Ultimately, you’re driven by the desire to lead a team toward maximum productivity and efficiency.
Objectives of this Role
- Develop strategic plans for optimized productivity
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement
- Uphold standards of excellence and soaring quality
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals
- Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve sales, profitability, market share, and business plan objectives
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
- Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of those involved
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience in a managerial role
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Above-average communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
- Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field
- Candidate must have start-up experience
- Previous performance evaluation experience
- Working knowledge of human resources processes
Method of Application
App;licants should send CVs to CONTACT@PARAQUICKNG.COM