- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Credit and Risk Advisor at ParaQuick
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: 21 June, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at ParaQuick
Your Loan, Tailored for You!
Consolidating debt? Need a new car? Paying for a large expense like school fees or a special occasion?... We have you covered!!!
Credit and Risk Advisor
Implement all guidelines, processes and procedures to facilitate efficient underwriting norms to improves portfolio quality and customer experience.
1. Credit Underwriting
- Implement the operational systems, policies, and processes in support of business objectives.
- Adhere strictly to company underwriting policies and procedures and growth, quality and profit objectives
- Analyse pertinent financial and credit data and makes final credit decisions (approval or declination) within signing authority.
- Assist in the development and implementation of risk framework to mitigate fraud using customer data
2. People Management
- Provide direction and clarity responsibilities for Credit Originating Officer
- Communicate effectively with team members and ensure they are accurately and promptly informed.
- Ensure team cohesiveness and effectiveness within the department
- Plan, support and evaluate the performance of team members.
- Provide development support and equip team members with the knowledge and skills required to perform job effectively.
- Critical thinking, Problem Solving and Analystic Skills
- Financial Management
- Quality Assurance (Portfolio)
- Underwriting and Loan Management
- Database Management
- Data Analytics
- Self-Assured, Confident and Assertive
- Leadership, Influencing & Negotiation
- Relationship Management
- Effective Communication Skills
- Attention to details
- Time Management
APPLICATION & TECHNOLOGY
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- A first degree is required
- Professional qualification an added advantage
- Minimum of 2years’ work experience in similar role within the financial services industry. Bank Operations and Risk Management will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
App;licants should send CVs to CONTACT@PARAQUICKNG.COM
- Recent Jobs from ParaQuick
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- IT & Website Design Officer at ParaQuick
- General Manager at ParaQuick
- Know More About ParaQuickSimilar Jobs
- Audit Officer at May & Baker
- Senior Accountant at Aldelia Limited
- Head of Finance at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Deputy Finance Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Finance Assistant at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Taxes/Fixed Assets Accounting Specialist at Ibom Air
- General Accounting Manager at Ibom Air
- Audit & Controls Manager at Ibom Air