- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Model Developer Consultant at Pobek Advisory Limited
Posted on: 11 June, 2019
Deadline: 15 June, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pobek Advisory Limited
Pobek Advisory Limited - We are an actuarial consultancy that specialise in actuarial, risk, financial and business management. We develop bespoke turnkey analysis models as part of our services to ensure management and businesses alike can simulate varied scenarios in order to manage capital better and generate reports efficiently.
How Will You Contribute?
- You will be an integral part of developing robust turnkey automated models and streamlining data driven processes for our clients.
- You will also engage with clients in understanding their needs via process mapping sessions as well as train on some of our products and services.
- You will also work with Senior Consultants to ensure high standard and timely delivery of projects to clients.
Your Required Skills and Competences are:
- Expertise in MS Excel
- Proven analytical skills - must possess lateral thinking and ability to think out of the box
- Oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a professional and effective manner
- Soft skills in improving team dynamics and supporting general work objectives: good listening, visualization and storytelling skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent - Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Business, Business Analytics, Engineering or equivalent
- Business Experience
- Requires 1-2 years relevant experience
- Microsoft Excel
- Assemble data from multiple sources using join methods (vlookup, index, match, etc.)
- Combine multiple syntax to develop robust mathematical models (i.e. if, vlookup, logical statements, string analyses operators etc) that conform to the F.A.S.T international excel building standards.
- Streamline & automate processes in excel
- Create flexible data aggregations using pivot tables
- Analyze data and translate findings into information and insights
- Develop and utilize macros/VBA to automate data manipulation and report building (is an advantage)
- Be proficient in Microsoft word and Power point
- Be able to put together reports in a professional manner.
- Process mapping experience is an advantage
- Experience gathering requirements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Pobek Advisory Limited career website on docs.google.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pobek Advisory LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Trainee Tech Recruiter at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Factory Manager for a Furniture Company - Ascentech Services Limited
- Master Baker at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Human Resource Manager at Bradfield Consulting
- Management Accountant at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Presales/Systems Support Engineer at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
- Jobs at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Media Marketing Manager at Pivotage Consulting