Vacancy in a Plastic Manufacturing Company (Twin Star Industries Limited)
Posted on: 10 June, 2014
Deadline: 24 June, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Twin Star Industries Limited
A leading plastic manufacturing company, established over 30 years and based in Sango Ota, Ogun State, requires for immediate employment. a suitably qualified candidate to fill the· vacant position of
- B.Sc or HND in Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical
- Engineering or Polymer Technology.
- Age shall be between 35-45 years
- Industry experience in the plastic industry at responsible management level, in production management.
- Engineering experience shall be an added advantage.
- Should be highly skilled in computer applications such as MS- Word Excel etc
- And versatile in the use of modern applications such as the internet, I-Pad. etc.
- Shall be capable of analytical report compilation and presentation, manpower allocation, utilization, management and control; target administration and attainment.
- Shall be responsible for production activities, reporting. planning and development
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications and resumes (CVs) In MS Word Format, using the position as the subject of the E-mail, to: firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks from the date of this publication. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Twin Star Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- General Accountant at GZ Industries
- IT Officer at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Elevator Technician at JMG Limited
- Warehouse Officer at Erisco Foods Limited
- Regional Sales Managers at Sona Industrial Gases Limited (SIGL)
- Area Sales Manager at Armorsil West Africa
- Procter and Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017