Vacancy in a Plastic Manufacturing Company (Twin Star Industries Limited)
Posted on: 10 June, 2014
Deadline: 24 June, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Twin Star Industries Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A leading plastic manufacturing company, established over 30 years and based in Sango Ota, Ogun State, requires for immediate employment. a suitably qualified candidate to fill the· vacant position of
- B.Sc or HND in Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical
- Engineering or Polymer Technology.
- Age shall be between 35-45 years
- Industry experience in the plastic industry at responsible management level, in production management.
- Engineering experience shall be an added advantage.
- Should be highly skilled in computer applications such as MS- Word Excel etc
- And versatile in the use of modern applications such as the internet, I-Pad. etc.
- Shall be capable of analytical report compilation and presentation, manpower allocation, utilization, management and control; target administration and attainment.
- Shall be responsible for production activities, reporting. planning and development
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications and resumes (CVs) In MS Word Format, using the position as the subject of the E-mail, to: firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks from the date of this publication. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Twin Star Industries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- ERP Operations Manager - PM at Dangote Group
- Latest Jobs at Fan Milk Plc
- Office Assisitant at Adunni Organics
- Admin Officer at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Manager Production at GBFoods - Africa GINO BU
- WECA Distribution Manager at Kimberly-Clark
- Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Deputy Quality Assurance Manager at Giant Beverages Limited