Vacancy at United Kingdom Educational Advisory Service - UKEAS
Posted on: 10 June, 2014
Deadline: 23 June, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at United Kingdom Educational Advisory Servic
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The successful applicant will be based within the Lagos UKEAS office in Nigeria and will be responsible for recruitment and the follow up of prospective students on behalf of the University of Southampton. They will provide administrative support to manage student applications and will liase with the University of Southampton to ensure that applicants are kept updated about their application and are processed as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Promoting the University of Southampton brand in Nigeria.
- Responding to enquiries and maintaining contact with students via E-mail, telephone, skpe. E.t.c
- Ongoing counseling and follow up with students
- Converting enquiries into application and subsequent registered students.
- Maintaining the student database for follow up activity with students.
- Preparing and sending application on behalf of students.
- Conducting follow up with the University to ensure timely updates and offers for students.
- Visa checking - confirm all documents are correct prior to visa submission.
- Office visits- take part in, and assist with, University of Southampton visits.
- UKEAS fairs and British council exhibitions- assist with arrangements for these events and represent the University on the stand .
- Develop relationships with foundation schools and colleges
- A graduate degree degree with minimum second class lower division
- Must be able to work in a customer - facing environment
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to multitask as well as a high degree of attention to details
- Experience of Social Media
- Target driven
- Industry: Education
- Specialisation: student requirement, customer service and office support .
- Required Experience: 3 years post - NYSC experience
Method of Application
Please send a full CV and a covering letter detaIling why you think you are best suited for this job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about United Kingdom Educational Advisory Service - UKEA...Similar Jobs
- Professors at Kwara State University
- Job Vacancies at Greensprings School
- Latest Vacancies at Skyline University College
- Jobs at The National Mathematical Centre
- Director, Medical & Health Services at Kaduna Polytechnic
- Jobs at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Student Recruitment Executive at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM)
- Volunteer Language Teacher at Young Readers Library