Recruitment At Hercules Offshore Services, LLC - Oil And Gas
- Manages all finance, accounting and administrative functions for Hercules’ foreign operations;
- Manages the collection, coding, compiling and reporting of all financial and accounting transactions in foreign operations;
- Manages all controls and processes for bank accounts, petty cash, checks, and any reconciliation reports;
- Manages all lease, rental properties and equipment employed in the day to day operations of administration.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as expat resident internationally
- Must have prior supervisory experience
- CPA is a Plus
- Oracle user proficiency
- Excellent usage of Excel and other MS Office Applications
- Internal or external audit prior experience is a plus
go to method of application »
- Responsible for the safe and efficient running of the vessel he/she has been appointed to command.
- Mates are Managers on the vessel and the company relies upon the Mate to set a high standard of personal and professional conduct and to set an example to the crew under his/her command.
- The Mate will give attention to the safety of the ship and crew, and will ensure that safe working practices are employed.
- Licensed by U.S. Coast Guard for steam and motor ship according to waters navigated and tonnage of ship. May be designated according to waters licensed to navigate as master, bays, sounds, lakes, and coastal waters
- Possesses a current, valid driver’s license
- Pass USCG exam and obtain a Mate’s License
- Be familiar with the company’s policies, safety and operational procedures, holding a Crane Card and Water Survival Certificate
- Demonstrate knowledge of the company’s paperwork required in the field
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Hercules Offshore is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualifed candidates should click on preferred job title to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.