Performance Improvement Senior - Finance at Ernst & Young
Posted on: 6 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Ernst and Young
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
You will experience on-going professional development through our world-class learning and mentor programs, building your global network and our flexible culture. All of this to guarantee our employee value proposition holds true for you – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- As Performance Improvement Senior - Finance, you'll contribute technically to Finance client engagements and internal projects.
- An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
- You'll also identify potential business opportunities for Ernst & Young within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate.
- Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team.
- In line with Ernst & Young's commitment to quality, you'll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
- As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
Technical skills requirements
You'll have knowledge and experience of a number of the following areas:
- Finance transformation
- Balanced scorecard
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Performance measurement and performance management
- Business performance reporting
- Cost to serve
- Cost reduction
- Shared service centre and business process outsourcing
- Financial statement close
- Demonstrated track record with a blue chip consulting organization and/or blue chip organization
- Professional accountancy qualification or equivalent
- Strong academic record including a degree
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ernst and YoungSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited