Medical Officer at Sigma Consulting
Posted on: 23 May, 2019
Deadline: 31 May, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sigma Consult
Sigma Consulting - Our client, Lakeshore Cancer center, a health service company that seeks to provide healthcare solutions to families, loved ones and friends of Nigerians in Diaspora is recruiting to fill the position below:
Reporting to: Chief Medical Officer
Job Type: full-time
- Will include among others developing and compiling management (Diagnosis, Investigations, treatment and follow-up protocols) for the various medical conditions. Developing guides and procedures for each client.
- Reviews patient file/record, including allergies, problems and medications.
- Elicits and records information about patient’s medical history.
- Examines patients for symptoms or physical information.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses and diagnostic images to provide information on patient’s condition.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination and diagnoses condition of patient.
- Administers or prescribes treatments.
- Determines and prescribes medication, dosage and schedule given the patient’s condition and allergies.
- Discusses any possible side effects to medication with patient.
- Promotes health by advising patients about diet, hygiene and methods for prevention of disease.
- MBBS, MBCh, MD, with 2 to 3 years experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Competencies - Specificity:
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; collects and researches data.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly t customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Oral Communication - Responds well to questions; participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; upholds organizational values.
- Qualifications - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Patient Care
- Applying Evidence-Based Medicine
- Medical Knowledge
- Research Literacy
Cross-Cutting Core Competencies:
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Motivational Interviewing and Communication Skills
- Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Skills
- Ethics, Human Rights and Professionalism
- Preventing and Addressing Provider Stress and Burnout
- Leadership Development (including Project Management)
- Addressing Medical-Legal Needs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sigma Consult career website on www.work.sigma.ng to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sigma ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Cinema Manager at Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services
- Corps Member at Invent Alliance Limited
- Financial Accounant at Zuriel Consulting
- Direct Sales Executive at Outsource Africa
- Head, Investor Relations at Ralds & Agate
- Interior Designer/Sales Consultant at Lorache Group
- Job Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Developers at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners