Stock Controller at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
Posted on: 5 June, 2014
Deadline: 30 July, 2014
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC) is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GDC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality. The Genesis Deluxe brand and company was launched onto the Nigeria market in 2008 in Lagos. Since then, Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has grown to 3 cinemas with 15 screens and over 2000 seats. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 50 million customers.
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Vibrant Enugu. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations.
GDC is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Undertake a daily assessment of weighing requirements for stock and urgent orders
- Ensure high quality standards are maintained and all product documentation is accurately presented with the goods.
- Accurately update computerized stock systems with weighing and stock data.
- Ensure a thorough and accurate record of weighing documentation is maintained.
- Make necessary arrangements for products requiring special preparation or packaging.
- Ensure orders are assembled, packaged and dispatched correctly and Maintain an up-to-date knowledge current stock pricing and availability
- Ensure all consumables etc. required to prepare products and fulfil orders are on hand and in the appropriate quantities.
- Receive products into stock, updating in-house computerized systems.
- Keep all stocks appropriately distributed to all units required & to ensure availability to customers.
- Ensure products are stored correctly (e.g. temperature, moisture).
- Arrange for Quality Control tests to be carried out, as required, and disseminate the results in a timely manner.
- Identify improvements to working procedures in order to enhance efficiency and the working environment.
- Provide support and absence cover for stock controller responsibilities as required and undertake all other duties as assigned
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Processing purchase orders.
- Receiving Deliveries.
- Reconciling Delivery notes with purchase orders.
- Recording serial numbers where applicable.
- Organising stock on shelves and buckets.
- Place stock in designated areas for ongoing projects.
- Monthly stock take and reconciliation of stock.
- Testing returns and repair equipment.
- Arranging repairs and returns with manufacturers and suppliers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a degree in any relevant discipline
- 1-3 years relevant experience
Method of Application
Interested candidates should kindly send their CVs / Resumes to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC)Similar Jobs
- News Reporter/Correspondent at Dobizness
- Driver at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Creative Editor at Iconway Media
- Social Media Executive at iflix Nigeria
- Media Producer/Co-founder at Next up Africa
- Jobs at The News Chronicle
- Main Female Presenter at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Writers Needed at Open Journals Nigeria Magazine (OJN Mag)