Latest Vacancies at Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc
Posted on: 20 May, 2019
Deadline: 15 June, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc
Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc is the foremost indigenous Oil and Maritime Services Company in Nigeria. It is the only maritime company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and offers services in Oil & Gas, Maritime, Dredging and the Construction Industry in Nigeria with subsidiaries located in other parts of the globe
- We are in search of a customer service manager who will be providing a productive and motivating working environment, and addressing any issues/disputes from customers or client.
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers
- Possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams
- Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails
- Managing customers’ accounts
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets
- Generating sales leads, building sustainable relationships where necessary
- Reporting back on results.
Requirements and Qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure
- A thorough knowledge of the product or service the company they work for is offering
- Efficiency and organisational skills
- Computer literacy in order to type up reports, results and details of customer interaction
- Minimum of HND,OND,BSc
- 2-3 years work experience.
go to method of application »
- The organization is looking out for a human resource manager to develop policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training and employee services by performing some certain duties.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Minimum Three (3) years' experience working in HR
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Leadership skills, decision-making skills
- Excellent people skills, organization and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be ''Customer Service Manager".
- Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
- Strictly for Lagos residents.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Japaul Oil & Maritime Services PlcSimilar Jobs
- Key Accounts Executive at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
- Sales Manager (Travels and Tours) at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Technical Recruiter at an Oil & Gas Company - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Business Development Research and Marketing Engineer at BGI Energy Services Limited
- Business Development Officer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Openings at International Energy Services Limited (IESL)
- Admin/HR Officer at Funtay Global Resources Limited
- Managing Director at Multinational Technologies Limited (MTL)