Counsellor at Invent Alliance Limited
Posted on: 15 May, 2019
Deadline: 22 May, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized in creation of multi-sector and multi-discipline business platforms with specialist partnerships; we are currently recruiting for a Counsellor for the Counselling arm of the company.
Location: Lekki/Ajah, Lagos
- The Counsellor will be primarily responsible for reducing the distress and improving the psychological well-being of clients, using psychological methods and research to make positive changes to clients' lives and offering various forms of treatment, whilst working in partnership with clients in order to diagnose, assess and manage their condition.
- Identify psychological, emotional or behavioral issues.
- Assess clients' needs, abilities or behaviour using a variety of methods, including psychometric tests, interviews and direct observation of their behaviour.
- Develop and evaluate service provision for clients.
- Devise and monitor appropriate treatment programmes, including therapy, counselling or advice, in collaboration with colleagues.
- Help clients define goals and plan action to achieve personal, social, educational and vocational development and adjustment.
- Monitor client progress through regular meetings or sessions.
- Teach classes.
- Conduct research.
Education and Qualification
- A degree in Psychology, Clinical Psychology or Guidance and Counselling.
- Good listening skills.
- Empathy and a person-centred approach to clients.
- Ability to cope with emotional situations.
- Ability to respond to difficult situations.
- Ability to relate to a wide range of people.
- Ability to apply the knowledge of academic psychology and research to clinical problems.
- The capacity to be critical and analytical and to work in a self-motivated, independent way.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to deal with people in distress.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines.
- The determination to succeed.
- A strong understanding of the profession.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Invent Alliance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Access Solutions
- Business Development Officer at Aldelia Group
- Senior Associate (Assistant Manager) at Nextzon Business Services Limited
- IT Sales Executives at Workplace Centre Limited
- Job Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Fresh Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Executive Assistant at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
- AC Technician at a Leading Electronic Firm - Willers Solutions Limited