If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The NES Group is a global technical, engineering, rail and IT engineering services and recruitment specialist. Established in 1978 the Group provides engineering services across a range of core sectors that include: oil & gas, construction, infrastructure, rail, power generation, and IT. We have developed an enviable list of clients within these sectors, from small, niche industry organisations to blue-chip FTSE 100 companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As part of this project, we are currently looking for Instrumentation Engineering Services. It comprises:
- That the contract would be placed for 12 months renewable. The starting date planned is ASAP
- B.Sc. Instrumentation Engineering
- Professional Experience: More than 10 Years solid working experience in instrumentation jobs in Oil & Gas
- Experience with instrumentation works: 5 years
- Proven leadership capabilities with strong organizational and coordination abilities
- Autonomous, self motivating and active team player
- Oral and written fluency in English mandatory, working knowledge of French appreciated and Microsoft Office proficient
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.