The NES Group is a global technical, engineering, rail and IT engineering services and recruitment specialist. Established in 1978 the Group provides engineering services across a range of core sectors that include: oil & gas, construction, infrastructure, rail, power generation, and IT. We have developed an enviable list of clients within these sectors, from small, niche industry organisations to blue-chip FTSE 100 companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As part of this project, we are currently looking for Instrumentation Engineering Services. It comprises:
- That the contract would be placed for 12 months renewable. The starting date planned is ASAP
- B.Sc. Instrumentation Engineering
- Professional Experience: More than 10 Years solid working experience in instrumentation jobs in Oil & Gas
- Experience with instrumentation works: 5 years
- Proven leadership capabilities with strong organizational and coordination abilities
- Autonomous, self motivating and active team player
- Oral and written fluency in English mandatory, working knowledge of French appreciated and Microsoft Office proficient
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale