- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Laboratory Manager at A Diagnostic Center
Posted on: 25 April, 2019
Deadline: 9 May, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
A Diagnostic Center is seeking a Clinical Laboratory Manager that will report to the Center Manager and will be responsible for all Laboratory operational activities.
The Laboratory Manger will ensure the Implementation of a quality management system (ISO 15189) and must have previous experience of managing a clinical laboratory and working with instruments from Major Clinical Laboratory equipment manufacturers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of the laboratory including equipment, employees, supplies, software, and documentation
- Develops capital and operating budget, department goals, objectives, operational policies, and procedures to meet current and future needs of the Laboratory.
- Responsible for compliance and audit preparation of assigned laboratory area for IS0 15198 and other regulatory reviews.
- He or she will also responsible for monitoring the adherence departmental policies and procedures in the laboratories across all benches.
- Performs other related administrative and professional duties.
- Plans and coordinates staffing patterns to effectively and efficiently support the department.
- Participates in the specification, design, implementation, and modification of projects related to assigned laboratories.
- Serves as a point person for clinicians and other health care workers to answer technical and clerical questions related to testing
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Laboratory Science
- Current registration with Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria
- Experience of Managing a Clinical Laboratory
- Experience of managing and developing staff
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work effectively, with little or no supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Medical Doctor at Brookfield Clinics
- Jobs at SwiftHMO
- Security Officer at Sparklight Hospital Limited
- Matron/Senior Nursing Officer at DEDA Hospital
- Job Openings at Paramount LifeCare
- Medical Officer at Lagoon Hospitals
- Medical Jobs at Royal Hospital
- Billing/HMO Officer at Newgate Medical Services Limited