Promasidor - We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Location: Head Office, Lagos
- Develop, communicate, implement and review strategy for all technical activities in Promasidor, to ensure effective and efficient work results in Site and Facilities management, Project management and the Workshop function.
Workshop Fleet Function (all vehicles and forklift):
- Co-ordinate all Workshop Strategic Short term & long term plans
- Develop Workshop Budget
- Monitor the execution of Workshop Budget & adopts appropriate control
- Review monthly reports all Workshop repairs (In-House & Out sourced) to ensure quality control
- Review monthly report of all workshop Spares & Controls Stock Levels to ensure cost savings
- Review all Workshop expenses for accuracy
- Monitor & control usage and consumption of vehicles in the fleet
- Monitor & Control rate of Water & Diesel Delivery to residences
- Quarterly review of Drivers utilisation, control & discipline
Site/Facilities Management Function:
- Development of a site map to enable planning and coordination of work in all Promasidor locations
- Develop and supervise work teams that will be responsible for maintenance of the buildings, premises and any equipment located on Promasidor properties (owned and rented)
- Development of maintenance budget and more effective ways to save cost to ensure that maintenance activities are within budget
- Ensure that premises and site including warehouses present a conducive work environment
- Complete knowledge of all local and state health and safety requirements for building are observed and ensuring that any activities such as catering and vending meet the required codes
- Utilities (electricity, water and AC) management (running, maintenance and cost follow-up).
- Planning, management, coordination and financial control of projects in the scope of work. Specific responsibilities:
- Develop project objectives and a work plan for each project
- Carryout risk assessment and ensure that the right team is constituted for each project.
- Periodic review of projects to ensure that correct safety codes and quality are met
- Monitor project spend to ensure that expense remain within budget
- Review processes to ensure that qualified sub-contractors are used for projects when required
- Ensure safety of all Staff throughout project duration
- Develop evaluation report for all projects in the company on a quarterly basis and at the end of each project
- Ensure there is appropriate communication with all stakeholders during all projects.
- To present materiel project to the board of directors for investment validation
Powder Products Production Maintenance:
- Organization of the preventive maintenance of all the production equipment
- Spare parts stock management
- Responsible for the management of product revalidation process
Powder Products Production Function:
- At the issue of the probation period, evaluation will be done regarding the supervision of the followings function : Planning, organizing of production schedules and delivery of target volumes, on time and in full, for all the powder products:
- Milk powder production
- Flavored milk and coffee production
- Onga powder production
- Education: HND/B.Sc. / M.Sc. - Any Technical Discipline plus relevant professional qualifications.
- Experience: At least 10 -12 years post graduation experience within technical operations
- Good knowledge of operating the production machines
- General technical knowledge on factory operation.
- Equipment maintenance
- Applicable laws and regulations
- Quality management
- Service level monitoring
- Business process and knowledge
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- People management
- Team player
- Target driven
- Leadership ability
- Good communication.
go to method of application »
- Manages a Sales Team and provides leadership towards the achievement of Targets and Growth
- Development of Business strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and objectives: Value/Volume/Ranges.
- Dealership Management for growth and Profitability.
- Responsible for the Performance and Development of Sales Executives
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets: Channels Development.
- Prepares action plans for sales leads and prospects
- Controls expenses to meet Budget guidelines
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Carries out any other duty assigned by supervisor
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 5 but less than 7 years
- Strong understanding of customer and Market dynamics.
- Extensive experience in all aspect of FMCG DISTRIBUTION CHAIN.
- Self motivated to work independently, with team support to close the business always.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams. Numeric and target oriented.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- When the page open Click "Technical Senior Manager" and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available.