2019 Nestle Nigeria Plc Technical Training Programme
Posted on: 23 April, 2019
Deadline: 30 April, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nestle Foods
Nestle Nigeria Plc - As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- The programme will last for 18 months.
- Students will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Exposure to industrial work experience in the various plants within our factory location.
- They will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals.
The programme will focus on three (3) core disciplines:
- Mechanical Operations,
- Electrical and Instrumentation operations
- Automation and Control Systems activities.
- The training program will lead to the award of a Nestlé Certificate of Participation. In addition, we will prepare trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
- The state of the art Centre is located within the Nestlé Agbara factory. It is equipped with the following facilities: Modern classrooms, standard library, computer room, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops.
Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications before 2019.
- A. Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application electronically to: email@example.com using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below:
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | State of Origin | Course of Study | School of Graduation | Year of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers
- Candidates should apply for admission only once. We will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates.
- Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(s) and phone number(s) are active and valid.
- Trainees are not Nestlé employees and the training programme is not a preemployment program.
- Please share with qualified female candidates!
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nestle FoodsSimilar Jobs
- Medical Sales Representatives at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
- HR Officer at Primera Food Nigeria Limited
- Senior Network Engineer at Dangote Group
- Jobs at Dipson Plastics and Recycling Plant
- Latest Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Marketing Executives at CWAY Group
- Assistant Factory Manager at Bedmate Furniture Limited
- Medical Doctor at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited