Vacancy at GlaxoSmithKline
Posted on: 27 May, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
The following vacancy exists at GlaxoSmithKline
As a member of the Centre of Excellence for Investigations, this role will have primary responsibility all aspects of investigation activity, including:
• Ensuring all investigations are triaged through the Corporate Investigations Team (CIT), the relevant Compliance Officer (CO) and where appropriate the relevant GSK Legal attorney
• Development and continuous improvement of the detailed strategy and methodology for investigations
• Ensuring the investigations strategy and methodology aligns to existing investigations policies and procedures
• Working with other functions within the Centre of Excellence for Investigations, including Legal, to respond to requests for information from enforcement authorities
• Responding to audit identified red flags which require additional review and analysis beyond the scope of the audit work.
- Ensure investigations are conducted in accordance with all relevant GSK policies, including but not limited to the SOP for the conduct of internal investigations, investigations best practice guidance and the fraud prevention and response procedure.
- Under the direction of their Line Manager, develop and maintain detailed investigations strategy and methodology, including protocols on when to involve internal and external counsel.
- Work closely with Compliance Officers and Legal to ensure investigations methodology is aligned to Compliance and legal ways of working.
- Work closely with internal and external counsel when conducting legally privileged investigations.
- Develop and track KPIs for investigations, in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- Assist with the development of trend analyses to submit on a monthly basis to the ABAC Oversight Committee and Investigations Governance Board.
- Drive innovation in investigations systems and methodologies.
- Drive continuous improvement in investigations.
- Demonstrate adherence to investigations methodology.
- Develop systems and processes to efficiently and effectively share and escalate learnings from investigations.
- Ensure timely response to issues requiring investigation.
- Manage external forensic, accounting, legal professionals, as necessary to support specific investigations.
- Assist with the development of analytical tools to assist with investigations.
- Ensure appropriate retention of documentation relating to investigations.
- Assist with the benchmarking of investigations processes on an ongoing basis.
- Support budget management and tracking.
A good first degree plus post graduate professional qualification. Forensic accounting qualifications ( e.g. CFE) and / or MBA an advantage
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry an advantage
- Significant experience in conducting FCPA investigations
- Experience in performing investigations or audits under the direction of Legal counsel.
- Line management experience required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Working knowledge and understanding of international anti-bribery legislation including the UK Bribery Act, FCPA and OECD anti-bribery convention.
- Knowledge / understanding of financial and commercial healthcare laws and regulations.
- Knowledge / understanding of the requirements, approach and perspectives of regulatory and enforcement bodies.
- Knowledge of the external environment and latest trends in enforcement of anti-bribery laws.
- Ability to assess/analyse complex business information and develop appropriate conclusions and make recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
- Excellent managerial skills – including planning, organising, managing people and controlling projects
Method of Application
Click here to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Finance Manager at PPG Protective & Marine Coatings
- Sales Executives at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Machine Operators at 25th and Staffing
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Job Openings at Afordonz Consulting Limited
- Grauate Quality Analyst at FrieslandCampina
- Driver - Pool Car at SABmiller Plc
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company