Fresh Vacancies at Willers Solutions Limited
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 21 April, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas Firm is looking to fill the position below:
- General Ledger - Set up new accounts in general ledger; Review/Reconcile general ledger accounts - Weekly; Write and post journal entries (duly approved) for reclassification of expenses as needed- Weekly; Closure of monthly ledger (ensure all costs are taken in) ;Run /check trial balance
- Bank reconciliation/ Budget & Audit preparation - Prepare monthly bank reconciliations; Adjust reconciling items as appropriate; Budget/Audit as Required
- Fixed Asset register - Ensure maintenance of Capitalization limits Update fixed asset Register with additions and disposals; Keep file of all invoice copies related to Fixed assets; Run monthly depreciation.
- Accounts Receivables – Ensure invoicing of customers occur as and when they are due; Follow through on payments due & reconcile accordingly; Provide Debtors Ageing Report consistently.
- Accounts Payable - Receive supplier invoices, code appropriately and send for approval -daily; Input all approved supplier invoices into Odoo; Ensure all monthly invoices are received, otherwise take provisions; Run creditors report and publish ;Prepare Supplier payments
- Tax Returns : Paye, VAT & WHT computation & rendition
- Customer Accounts - Post customer receipts into account and reconcile customer accounts - daily; Ensure individual departmental reports match system generated report, and produce Group receivables
- Inventory/Stock Mgt - Ensure all stock-in & stock-out are well managed & reconcile with the General Ledger & Reports.
- Management Reports - produce monthly P&L & Balance Sheet Report
- Expense Control & Mgt Function.
- Payroll. Treasury Mgt, Insurance, Budgeting and
- Perform other functions as assigned by the DMD/MD.
- Min of B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related discipline.
- Min of 5 years' experience as an ACOUNTANT in an OIL AND GAS FIRM.
- Professional Certification is a MUST and thus, interested Candidates must be CHATTERED ACCOUNTANT.
go to method of application »
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Actively involve in construction projects such as roads, buildings and bridges.
- Practically carry out dredging activities.
- Min of B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Min of 10 years’ experience as a CIVIL ENGINEER is needed
- Must be familiar with Design Software, such as Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D and Microstation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills with high level of accuracy in Construction and Design.
- Leadership Skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on a project
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward CV "MS WORD FORMAT" to: email@example.com using "Accountant" OR ”Civil Engineer as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Fadac Resources and Services
- Head, Research and Development at UnoCasa Limited
- Jobs at Tempkers Limited
- Account/Internal Audit Officer at Lorache Group
- Marketing Executives at Pivotage Consulting
- Social Media Executive/Web Designer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Facility Officer at The Workplace Centre Limited
- Key Distributor Sales Executive at LN Outsourcing