Civil Engineer at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 15 April, 2019
Deadline: 21 April, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas Firm is looking to fill the position below:
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Actively involve in construction projects such as roads, buildings and bridges.
- Practically carry out dredging activities.
- Min of B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Min of 10 years’ experience as a CIVIL ENGINEER is needed
- Must be familiar with Design Software, such as Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D and Microstation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills with high level of accuracy in Construction and Design.
- Leadership Skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on a project
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward CV "MS WORD FORMAT" to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Accountant" OR ”Civil Engineer as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
- Recent Jobs from Willers Solutions
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Accountant at Willers Solutions
- Know More About Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Female Solar Engineer at Sunray Ventures
- Higher Technical Officer (Transport) at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala, Kano
- Service Team Lead at Aggreko Plc
- Fuelling Supervisor at Amazuma Services Limited
- Equipment Services Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Quality Control & Laboratory Attendant at Dipson Plastics and Recycling Plant
- Extruder (Multilayer) Operator at Dipson Plastics and Recycling Plant
- Business Development Research and Marketing Engineer at BGI Energy Services Limited