Hobark International Limited requires applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
• Actively participate in all HSE initiatives to support the delivery of zero accidents and incidents.
• Manage interfaces and work collaboratively with the other departments such as Facilities, Asset Management, SCM, HSE and contractors.
• Identify and deliver improvements in policy, strategy and efficiency of maintenance, integrity, engineering and related HSE processes/activities to optimize maintenance/operational life cycle costs in line with Addax strategies and KPI’s
• Manage the planning, implementing and co-ordinating Asset Integrity Management Systems, Corrosion Management & annual inspection programme of onshore & offshore assets liaising with Operations, Asset Management, HSE and Facilities
• Develop application and fully implement risk and reliability management techniques, like RBI, RCM and IPF.
• Responsible for the 5-year Integrity plan i.e. Hardware Barrier Reviews and FAIRs.
• Provide Technical Authority support for discipline engineering, relevant maintenance disciplines and projects, and manage change control. Maintain healthy and competent capability of TAs.
• Development, implementation and maintenance of engineering and maintenance procedures and management
• Develop where needed and implement risk based inspection programs to improve asset integrity with a strong focus on safety, cost containment and integrity
• Develop asset integrity conditioning monitoring strategies and programs for loss containment purposes including corrosion monitoring and all issues, which have potential to impact asset integrity, including equipment/hardware, process/procedures, operational business systems, verification/ assurance and personnel competences
• Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to track program performance and KPMI (Key Parameters for Mechanical Integrity) Program where applicable for the Business Area
• Maximize fixed equipment uptime to optimize shutdowns and extend turnaround intervals in compliance to regulatory requirements and identify resources to support troubleshooting of fixed equipment recurrent problems and apply root case analysis (RCA) practices to equipment failure investigations.
• Support the implementation of production uptime programs including Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM)
• Lead the Degradation Manuals Program:
o Ensure adequate, consistent working documents are in place for all plants and equipment
o Ensure Asset Integrity Engineers have ownership of their Degradation Manuals
• Recruit, mentor, and develop national staff with a view to progressively advance the nationalisation of the Company’s staff in country.
Key Performance Indicators/Performance Goals:
• Reduction in downtime due to loss of containment and mechanical failures
• Increase in uptime through implementation of PM & PdM
• Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS) is in place and functioning
• Continuous improvement programs in place and functioning
Education Qualification: Engineering degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Corrosion or Metallurgy.
Professional Qualification: None required,
Experience: 20+ years’ experience required in the oil & gas industry both offshore and onshore. Experience in West Africa is a plus
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
• Maintenance and Asset integrity management at a senior management level
• Strong knowledge of relevant regulations, codes, standards and maintenance planning
• Knowledge and experience in Pressure vessel, pipeline and storage tank integrity management.
• Strong Managerial, communication and organisational skills are essential. Presentation skills and ability to develop staff.
• Able to influence people, must be flexible and able to multi-taskManager Maintenance & Reliabilty
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.