- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
2019 United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Banking Trainee Recruitment
Posted on: 11 April, 2019
Deadline: 26 April, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Reference No: BTOPLAG001
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you a Diploma Holder?
- Are you 27 or below?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level - OND with a minimum of lower credit in any discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Method of Application
Note: NABTEB qualifications are not accepted.
Interested and qualified? Go to United Bank for Africa (UBA) career website on uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about United Bank for Africa (UBA)Similar Jobs
- Accountant at MKOBO Microfinance Bank
- IT Service Management Officer at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- Data Analyst at Transsnet Financial
- Company Accountant at a Microfinance Bank
- Equity Products Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Senior Editor/Writer at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Accounts Officer at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
- Client Service Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank