Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Responsibility includes coordinating and completing the reconciliation of all Bank statements to the Oracle ERP GL statement. Ensure compliance of the company treasury activities with the company policy and in line with local constraints, Assess the adequacy of the interaction between the group and treasury-related systems and procedures. Maintain procedure descriptions of all activities under scope.
- Develop Treasury Reconciliation processes arid procedures
- Develop standard Bank Reconciliation template for all Bank accounts
- Submit weekly recon and month-end recon for all banks
- Investigate and resolve all posting errors/adjustments by banks
- Verification of charges and commissions/interest posted by the banks
- Prepare recon for all Treasury GL accounts; and ensure all Treasury foreign currency denominated accounts are re-valued on a month-end basis
- Establish adequate control/security around all payment instruments, also put in place a robust risk mitigation/management process to protect the company's Financial Assets
- Ensure verification of all the company's interest/investment income before absorption into- the Account System (Oracle ERP etc)
- Key contact towards IT for matters with a treasury/financial content; play an active key-user role in projects for functionality 'in the treasury/financial domain
- Take up delegated roles as assigned by the Head of Treasury
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Postgraduate qualification - MBA is desirable.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- A professional Accounting degree (ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years Treasury/Finance experience, with emphasis on operations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.