Ipas seeks suitable candidates for the position of Driver at Ipas office in Kano.
- Students of Accounting, Secretarial Administration, and Information Technology or related discipline
- Must be computer literate
go to method of application »
Location: Kano Station
Contract Duration: Driver (1-year renewable contract)
- Candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Drive Ipas vehicles within and outside Kano
- Convey Ipas staff to field trips in other states
- Ensure all stations vehicles are well maintained and clean
- Deliver confidential documents/letters to partners especially donors, ministries and embassies
- Participate in carrying out field operations and activities
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Qualification and Experience
WASC with a valid professional drivers' licence (Class "E") plus at least three (3) years corporate driving in a reputable Organization.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be conversant with Nigerian roads, especially those in the North Eastern Region West Zone of Nigeria.
- Possess ability to drive long distance with good eye sight;
- Be able to work under pressure and be ready to work on weekends where necessary.
- Have the ability to read and write.
- Possess the ability to speak Hausa language fluently.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Method of Application
Qualified and Interested persons should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format to: email@example.com
Note: The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of two professional referees.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.