Jobs at Atlas Copco CMT &CT Nigeria
Posted on: 26 July, 2011
Deadline: 31 July, 2011
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Atlas Copco
Atlas Copco CMT & CT Nigeria Ltd. is a newly formed Customer Center that started operations in 2009.
It currently employs around 40 people. We serve Mining, Construction, Oil & Gas and general Industry customers in this large country.
Marketing & Sales Administration Support CT
Job Ref: CT/01/11
Job Description & Mission:
The CT Business Area has an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and driven individual to join the Sales and Marketing team.
As a key member of the team, you will be tasked with providing a focus on territory management. Specifically, we are looking to identify customers and segments potential, thereby ensuring we maximize our participation in the business opportunities our market has to offer.
Reporting to the Country Manager CT, the objective of the position is to provide to the Country Manager and the Sales/Marketing team valuable marketing support in various marketing/sales initiatives.
- Engineering educational degree is a plus.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business, statistics, or related discipline preferred, but not essential.
- Proven experience/competence in industrial/professional market environment.
- Basic technical awareness
- Commercial & Marketing knowledge
- High integrity, initiative and self starter.
- Self-motivated and able to work under time constraints with minimal supervision.
- Eager to learn and improve continuously
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in written form at all levels.
- Able to work with highly confidential information with tact and discretion.
- Good Interpersonal, organization and time management skills.
- Flexible and easy to adapt to new changes and challenges.
- High level of computer literacy is a must.
Country and city description:
The position will be based in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.
Sales Engineer (Job Ref:CT/02/11)
Your mission will be to promote Atlas Copco products and values,thru and efficient coverage of the country.
-Mechanical engineering degree or similar through experience.
-Willing to travel extensively.
-Clean driving licence and good level in driving is a must.
-Good communication and behaviour skills
How to Apply
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Your e-mail heading must include the Job Ref Number
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Atlas CopcoSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Manager at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Management Trainee Recruitment at a Leading Food and Beverages Company - Sagemill Investments Limited
- Area Manager, Distributor Management at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Jobs at an International Cable Manufacturing Company - Staffline Consulting Limited
- Procurement Officer at a Leading Manufacturing Company - Productive People
- Fresh Job Opportunities at British American Tobacco
- Accounting Job Vacancy at a Reputable Production Company - Workforce Group
- Sales Vacancy at Epson