Valueminds group is a fast growing concept development & capacity building group of firms that provide research services, business decision support services and e-learning services to a wide spectrum of clients.
The firm is primarily involved in:
- Concept Structuring & Business Model Development
- Strategic Planning & business model strategy advisory
- Research & Due-Diligence requirements gathering to inform business decisions
- Design, development & provision of face-to-face and technology enabled learning for professionals & corporate organizations.
We seek entry-level professionals, who can thrive in an agile and fast paced environment. The right candidate will be a self leader, creative, analytical, a passionate problem solver with a flair for technology.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Engage and communicate with clients to elicit challenges, needs, requirements and desired outcomes
- Use strong analytical reasoning to understand end user’s requirement, Organize & develop chaotic/random ideas from discussions & research into structured scenarios, concepts, initiatives & proposals
- Conduct comprehensive industry, market, and solution research and create resulting visual models
- Pro-actively communicate and collaborate with colleagues and clients to critically evaluate information and requirements gathered, define concepts, draw informed conclusions and design solutions
- Develop comprehensive solution requirements and design documents
- Develop technical writing, research reports, business cases, business plans & presentations, financial and technical proposals
- Conduct risk assessment, identification and profiling on potential projects
- Contribute to strategic direction and growth strategies of the Firm
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- Good Questioning Skills: Able to optimally use different questioning techniques to dissect a context and optimally collect requirements.
- Brainstorming Skills
- Mind-mapping Skills
- Sound business/proposal writing skills.
- Sound Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel & Power point
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Data research & Collection Skills
- Good understanding of web & mobile technologies
- Ability to manage several task streams in parallel
- Analytical Thinking: Able to break a scenario into smaller parts and linearly think through the scenario and make informed if-then judgments
- Analytical thinking:
- Framework thinking: Ability to identify cause & effect patterns in a context and articulate such patterns into a documented framework to aid faster and more consistent decision making.
- Strategic Thinking: Naturally disposed to thinking several steps ahead, extracting & planning for the implication of current decisions in the future, Able to play out several mental scenarios and make informed decisions based on cause & effect relationship
- Ability to organize chaotic ideas into a coherent stream of thoughts
- Lateral Thinking Skills
- Self Leader and finisher.
- Optimistic and visionary mindset
- Must be willing to ask questions and validate assumptions
- Must be able and willing to work independently and in groups
- Must be a fast learner, good listener, detail oriented
- A university degree. A Major in Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, economics is preferred.
- Minimum of 2nd class lower
- Needs to be available for immediate employment
- An IT background is an added advantage
Qualified candidates should send their CVand application letter (containing a description of any relevant experience had) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference the job role you are applying for in the subject of your email
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 30th May 2014