Regional Sales Manager at Fosad Consulting Limited
Posted on: 9 May, 2014
Deadline: 29 May, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting - Our client, a global supplier of custom-engineered rotating equipment solutions for applications in the oil, gas, process, power, and other industries worldwide is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for its activities in Nigeria and other African regions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) mission is accomplished through the development and implementation of detailed regional sales activities which entails the maximization of the year over year growth, market share and sales targets in the assigned region.
- The RSM will develop and execute an annual regional plan, manage and deploy resources within the region, drive competitor awareness, local market comprehension and its profitable maximization, current and future product/service offering awareness and most importantly complete local client need understanding and desires.
- The RSM will also have the responsibility of facilitating the number collation for the Nigeria Account Managers which gives him/her the regional responsibility of managing two Account Managers within the region.
- To promote and develop the sale of Product Services (Field Service, Repairs and Parts) and other business services to all regional customers (new & existing).
- Monitor and achieve sales targets in the region.
- Report competitor & market activity information.
- Determine how best to deploy all resources in order to maximize profitability
- Develop region specific strategies to maximize growth
Key Objectives: Position Responsibilities
- Professionally manage assigned region to achieve identified key objectives which are:
- Manage opportunities for all products and services achieving the booking targets.
- Maintain product/service familiarization
- Provide feedback and direction on all matters of: opportunity, competition, loss, change, problem of market intelligence and strategy for region.
- Maintain records for region, its present and prospective customers, competition and other sales activities.
- Develop strong, longterm, business relationships in the assigned region.
- Manage designated region agents/ representatives.
- Determine annual regional unit and grossprofit plans by implementing sales strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quota for the region projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maximize sales for the assigned region by closing opportunities effectively.
- Effective region sales planning and development,including identification of dollar potential on company and company sites.
- Continual opportunity management and forecasting for the assigned region.
- Manage assigned territory market including client and competitor activities.
- Provide advice/assistance to credit and collection, marketing and completion of sales.
- Develop and maintain a detailed regional plan.
- Maintain data base of all installed base within the assigned region.
- Travel throughout the assigned region as needed.
- Highly energetic with a contagious enthusiasm.
- Ability to drive initiatives by influence and direct authority.
- Ability to convince and get buy-in through influence rather than simple authority.
- Sales orientation including the foresight to see the “big picture” with an ability to drive sales to completion.
- Ability to effectively engage clients at any level within their organization.
- Innovative, dynamic and creative thinker.
- Positive response to business and time pressure.
- Outstanding communicator at all levels.
- Self drive and goal orientated.
- Ability to stay current with industry trends and developments.
- A B.Sc or B.Eng with 12+ year's experience.
- Availability to travel 6070% required.
- Fluent in English language and French.
- Demonstrated ability to sell effectively over time.
- Ability to strategically learn industrial products and services.
- Consistently a top sales performer.
- Ability to utilize key softwares including: Oracle & CIRS.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Transmission Integration Engineer at a Leading Telecoms Company - MacTay Consulting
- Graduate Marketing Associates at Martyns Consulting
- Sales Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Financial Collector at Fosad Consulting
- Bike Riders at Gokada - Proten International
- Jobs at dipoleDIAMOND
- Government Relations Territory Manager at Thomson Reuters
- Job Opportunities at Box & Cedar