Vacancy exists for a Finance Analyst - Business Banking at Stanbic IBTC
• Overall responsibility for finance related activities for business banking.
• Responsible for contributing to overall business banking strategy
• Actively participate in preparing detailed business banking budgets annually as well as rolling forecasts.
• Assist in periodic performance reporting for the business taking into consideration various segments, products and channels.
• Continuous contribution to business decisions in terms of providing insights and offering finance professional advice to the business at all times.
• Responsible for ensuring that costs are properly authorised and correctly captured for the business.
• Actively participate and intimate the business on rationale for indirect cost allocations with underlying activities.
• Actively participate in their periodic management meetings and contribute from time to time.
• Serve as interface between the business and other finance functional areas.
• Actively participate and contribute to the overall PBB business and finance objectives.
• To provide insights and detailed business driven commentaries in financial reports.
• Support the business in understanding key changes within the business environment and finance principles – especially with providing impact analysis and recommending alternative courses of action.
• Smooth engagement and positive perception from the business as a key supporter and enabler.
• Continuously seek for ways to improve performance through continuous automation of manually generated reports.
• Proactively anticipate the business needs and requirements from time to time.
• Analyse and understand cost drivers for the business and support them in making cost efficient decisions.
Key result areas:
• Timely and delivery of budget and revised estimates
• Timely, consistent and accurate monthly reporting
• Early identification of problem areas
• Swift and effective problem resolution
• Monthly analysis resulting in greater understanding of business
• Effective financial controls, which operate as designed
• Cost reduction initiatives and other key provincial financial objectives attained
Click here to apply