FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 18,400 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Plans, manages and coordinates assigned projects typically consisting of Enterprise large Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation contracts. Typically manages projects involving multi-sites and/or remote installationlocations. Manages the detailed commercial terms, schedule, risks and financial performance of the project in order to deliver a quality product, on time and at the lowest achievable cost.
- Serves as the single point of contact for the customer after the sale as assigned. Builds and maintains relationship with customer and other suppliers associated with the Project
- Participates in the quotation process and providesproject management related information such as schedules and budgets.
- Provides the technical overview and implements the technical system interface within their scope of the project.
-Coordinates with Senior Manager to establish arealistic project schedule and monitors compliance with the defined project objectives and project management processes to ensure the timely completion of project milestones and final delivery. Develop Project Milestone Schedule withschedule compression strategy
- Serves as the single point of contact with management for the Project and coordinates communication between the various functional areas and other FMCTI product areas involved in the project. Ensures thatthe project status and progress is effectively communicated to the FMCTI Project Team and to the customer.
- Develops and communicates the project budget. Approves all project related expenditures as authorized and manages costs to meetbudget commitments. Ensures that adequate resources are applied to the project.
- Leads Stage Gate Process and ensure processes are implemented in all phases of project execution.
- Identifies and manages strategic risks, interfacingwith the Gate Readiness Review Committee (GRRC) and the Decision Review Board (DRB).
- Develops integrated project team charter and lead team building, alignment, and communication processes.
- Crafts Project Team Staffing Plan andwrites Organizational Interface Plan. Define team member responsibilities and tracks and monitors individual performance, quality of output and the impact of output on project delivery and profitability.
- Identifies additional businessopportunities and works with the proposal team to communicate customer requirements and to drive customer specifications toward standardized product solutions
• BS Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Procurement, Operations or related field. MBA or equivalent business experience. Must have Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or comparable experience.
• Mustdemonstrate expert understanding of Project Management fundamentals, techniques and standards as defined by Project Management Institute (PMI).
• Expert product knowledge of all product lines.
• Expert understanding of engineering,procurement, manufacturing and testing processes.
• Advanced Expert understanding of installation and commissioning processes.
• Demonstrates effective leadership ability within a matrix team environment and contributes significantlyto team performance.
• Understands division’s businesses, and competing products and technologies and profit impact of decisions.
• 20+ years’ experience as a Project Manager or comparable experience.
• Expert understanding ofcommercial terms and conditions and the risks/opportunities of each as applicable to contract management and business execution.
• Demonstrates exceptional negotiation, planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrateseffectiveness in project negotiations, multi-site/cultural interfaces and commercial management of contracts, supplier quality systems and development and implementation of project management strategies.
• PC skills with proficiency inword processing, spreadsheet, project scheduling, project financial systems MRP system and presentation software.
• Proven ability to affectively increase profitability and delivery of large scale projects by both commercial management,advocating value engineering, strategic procurement, risk mitigation and cash management skills.
• Demonstrates expert ability in the area of stakeholder management.
• Demonstrates expert understanding of Stage Gate Process and SubseaProject Management Local Work Instructions
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.