Women, Children's Health & COmmunity Development (WOCHAD) Initiative is requesting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant job positions:
* Preparation of financial statement such as Bank Reconciliation statement, petty cash book and Payment vouchers.
* Financial Accounting and reporting.
* Documentation of accounting and internal control system of WOCHAD to ensure adequacy and effectiveness.
* Budget preparation.
* Reporting of organization’s transactions.
* Keep all supporting documents
· Proposal writing.
· Preparation of work plans and activity calendars
· Writing and sending reports to partners and other stakeholders.
· Writing of minutes of project activity meetings.
· Attending Trainings/workshops and stepping down attended workshop/trainings.
· Conducting trainings and meetings for beneficiaries.
· Conducting Advocacies, Social Mobilizations and Sensitizations of target communities.
· Providing services to target beneficiaries.
· Ensuring prompt Referral, tracking and follow up of clients.
· Facilitating resource mobilization and partnership aimed at leveraging resources.
· Ensuring proper filling of reports, minutes and other project documents.
· Supervising Officers under him/her.
· Data collection and collation.
· Record keeping.
· Training of volunteers on data collection
· Activity planning and implementation
· Attending workshops and seminars.
· Writing reports.
· Maintaining of project files.
· Ensuring correct and complete use of data collection tools
· Supporting proposal writings
· Validation of data from volunteers and other community nodes.
· Performing other duties that might be assigned to him/her for the best interest of the organization
Interested APPLICANTS should mail a photocopy of their complete documents, CV and a cover letter indicating the position applied for to
85 Ogoja Road Abakaliki,
Flat 1, Near Iseh & Sons Filling Station
After Nwokpo Junction,
OR By e-mail, scanned copies of their complete documents and word document of their CV and cover letter, indicating the posing applied for to email@example.com